International Student Department is here to assist you with any questions or concerns regarding International Students issue you may have about admissions, visa, and immigration. The Department will also assist you with the College, new culture and community, or anything you want to know about studying and living in Nepal.
International applicants who have passed their high school level and are interested to apply for BMS and those who have passed their undergraduate degree and are interested to apply for MATS may submit the following documents.
- Updated CV at email@example.com with verification or proof of taking English as a compulsory subject until high school.
- Certificates and testimonials of all examinations passed.
- For the applicants who are not familiar with English as a working language must submit the score sheet of valid IELTS (with a minimum overall score of 6) or TOEFL (with a minimum score of 60).
Documents required for visa processing (for international students)
- Admission letter from the academic institution.
- Bank balance to provide evidence of sufficient study funds.
- Valid passport and copies of your passport along with a copy of the latest visa page.