4 October 1962
- First Latin American and fourth (first non-europian) and second youngest person in the world to ascend the 14 Eight-Thousanders (1996).
- Being the fourth man and the second youngest to conquer all of them without supplementary oxygen
- The first man to reach 4 peaks of more than eight thousand meters high without oxygen tanks in the same season
- First world ascent (1985, at age 22) to the Southeast Pillar of Nanga Parbat (8,125m), on the wall of Rupal, the largest rock and ice precipice in the world, a route that could not be repeated.
- Unique in climbing 7 of the peaks of over 8 thousand meters alone, 2 of them by new routes of high technical difficulty.
- First to establish new Vertical Mountaineering routes on the Great Walls of Baffin Island, in the Arctic Circle.
- Combined alpinism and paragliding and has performed Paralpinism in the Alps and Himalayan Mountains.
- All 14 highest peaks of the world
- Made summit of Makalu, Cho Oyu, Kangchenjunga, Lhotse, Dhaulagiri and Broad peak by climbing solo
In 1992 he founded Carsolio Empresarial, the first experiential training centre in Mexico, a company that has served more than 70,000 participants from 500 of the country's main companies and institutions and developed 9 innovative Business Simulators® with High Impact Experiential Challenges® that are They adapt to the requirements of each work team.
A prolific mountaineer has now turned into an experienced instructor who owns and operates Escalódromo® whose 1,300-meter square climbing area welcomes children and adults to learn the fascinating world of climbing.
Additional Read: http://carsolio.com.mx/ccarlos.html
Picture Credit: Smart Speakers